Sunday 9 November 2014

my make up bag essentials

With my job, I do sleep at hotel once or twice per week. I had to learn to have basic stuff with me, what is include make up as well. But I don't want to compromised quality as I do wear it all day long but I don't want to carry massive luggage with me.
Here is few stuff what I cannot live without 
Bourjois volume 1 second mascara

                                                        Urban Decay Basic palette 
                                                       Gosh BB Cream - shade 02 Beige
                                                  Unfortunately I don't know that shade :(
                                                     Gosh natural blush - Rose Whisper
                                                 Make up Revolution Bronze Matte Bronzed
                                              Rimmel Glam'eyes Professional Liquid Liner
I always carry spare earrings with me as I somehow always end up with one ;)

What is your make up essenials?:)
   Loads of love 
Xxx Kat xxX

No comments:

Post a Comment