Wednesday 20 August 2014

Get to know me tag

I was thinking about some tag when I can say few stuff about me, but found two different and really don't want to put them in one. As second one is really long and more focus on beauty. this one is more likely short introduction :)
1. Are you named after anyone? yep, after my grandmother sister I think. Well someone from my family line. 
2. When was the last time you cried? I don’t normally cry that much… But If I am not mistaken last time was when I watch some movie. 
3. Do you have kids? No!!!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah! I am easy going and love to have friends around me. Everyone who loves coffee and share food have special place in my heart ;)
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Umm… Yeah I def do, maybe little too much. But again just with ppl who I know. Not everyone react well to sarcasm. 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?Nope as I am pussy. Its seems way to dangerous for me. I know I am boring :D
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I don't eat cereals :) I will have yogurt or pancakes :)))
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?Eyes and smile. If its guy I check hands ( don't ask me why, I know its weird). Whole look tbh, how clothes, hair, body language working together. But going with my gut. Main thing is charisma and personality!! Its not really first impression but without those two it would be hard for me to even want to get to know you.
9. What is your eye colour? Blue/grey
10. Scary movie or happy endings? BOTH :) I love horrors and I love intellectuals films. Lately I started to watch independent movies. I am more book kind of the girl tho.
11. Favorite smells? DKNY red delicious 
12. Summer or winter? I don't mind. When summer finish I have enough hot days and want little bit of snow and opposite :) Prefer time in between, not to hot but not freezing either 
13. Computer or television? computer when I am alone, tv when its more of us. 
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? pfff Russia I guess. I was just little so I remember little here and there. 
15. Do you have any special talents? annoying ppl?:D no just joking. Drawing I guess. I never think about that tbh. Maybe I am not that special after all ;)
16. Where were you born? Prague ( Czech Republic)
17. What are your hobbies? compulsively shopping, learning new things, reading, DIY, spending time with friends and family ( as I live far away from my home I enjoy every minute of that)
18. Do you have any pets? yeeee :) my beloved doggie 

19. Favorite movie? wow thats hard, its changing by my age, but most favourite what I love past 7 years is amelie from montmartre. I adore it, so sweet and funny. 


20. Do you have any siblings? Yes… two sisters and one bro :) love them to bits, but time to time we want to kill each other :) 
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Unicorn would be my first option ;) I wanna be happy. Thats main thing what I aiming for :)
Not sure how much you know me after that :)
                                                              Xxx Kat xxX

No comments:

Post a Comment