Saturday 28 June 2014

START TO BE OK WITH BEING UNCOMFORTABLE


am constantly let down by my expectation.. Doesn't matter if it's case of what will happen at work or how I think I would look, or question of well being in whole life picture :) 
I learn one thing and it's not to picture situation in my head. Becouse for 99% it will never happen. :) 
Over all I have amazing life, I am happy.. Not all the time and every minute but I am happy, laugh a lot and enjoy little things :)
Especially little things, I can see loads of ppl around me who follow they dreams and don't enjoy present right now :) it I look back, I can see I am happy and I always was. I had times when I was down, cry and felt like total and blonde.. But hey! Who doesn't :) 
So I decided not to put to much into expectation :) and surprise is I am more relaxed and having good time 

Being happy is actually easy :) whatever it's favourite film,song,food,place or moment with friends :) I am not regret if anything cos every moment, mistake or fail made me who am I right now :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment