Tuesday 8 April 2014

My day, OOTD, scarves obsession and Hen do shopping

I had I would say productive day ( what is not that normal for me ).
Morning coffee and good mood and day filled up with shopping. I love my summer-ish dress from Select. Especially detailing on it. Wasn't brave enough and had boots, but weather here changing so quickly, that I didn't want to risk it. ( what was smart idea for once, was raining like 7 times )

Shopping for Hen night was rather fun. Still have to buy more stuff but we got hats and another crazy stuff.. ( being bridesmaid is not that bad after all :) Just placed order for tutu skirts :) Ebay is fun place to be, but I have to be honest with myself-I am defo type of girl who prefer old fashion shops and all around. And like always we end up in Wetherspoon for lunch, I am not really fan of steaks so I went for grill chix. I would defo have it again, for that price plus glass of wine :)



And last thing what I cannot missed was Primark, I needed some more pjs, but was too many ppl around. I bought scarf once again:) I have slight obsession with them. Last time when I counted them I had 58 of them. Have to say I getting better and have out just those what I actually wear :)

Hope you guys have amazing day, and least much fun as me :)
       
                                                                          loads of love Kat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment