Sunday 21 December 2014

The ME Time Tag


I do like this tag..its fun and me being way too curious its fun way how to find out more about someone :)
1. What do you like to watch or read during me-time?
I always end up on YouTube and browsing vids there, other as that I quite like Supernatural, Big bang Theory. But if I wants to relax I read book. I enjoy empty and peaceful house :) 

2. What do you wear during me-time?
I normally wear pj around the house, make up free and hair messy... looking like idiot but its comfy :)

 3. What are your favourite me-time beauty products?
None! Only thing what I using is shower gel and body lotion. Giving rest to my face and body. 

4. Current favourite nail polish?
I currently using Forever yummy from Essie. I wear red nails all year around. This color really is really pretty. 

 5. What do you eat or drink during me-time?
COFFEE! I am coffee addict, have one in the morning when I wake up and few more during the day :)

6. Current favourite candle?
That is hard!!! well I love all of them but have to be ginger bread from one unknown company. Yankee Candles are classic, cannot be without them.

 7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Yes, I have dog so I cannot avoid it. Plus I do like walking. Other as that...is shopping counts like outdoor me time?:)

8. Would you ever go and watch a film alone?
YES! Did it few times, and I cannot see anything wrong about it. End of the day when you go to cinema you don't talk with your companion anyways :)
9. Favourite online shop?
To be honest I don't like online shopping, I like to be out and check shops, stop in Starbucks, watch people ( I know I am weird) :D and have all this at once. Its relaxing 

10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
Have to be blanket, fluffy cosy socks, my laptop and phone.... and junk food... mainly take away like Chinese. Just to do what its feel right or don't do anything  :) Its me time so I don't have rules ;)

                                                        Loads of love
                                                        Xxx Kat xxX

No comments:

Post a Comment