Monday 19 May 2014

Wedding weekend


I had that honour to be a bridesmaid :) I normally don't like wedding that much but this one was amazing. Weather was perfect, everyone was crying and bride was looking beautiful. 
All had been placed in small town Christchurch (dorset) and what I did love was vintage theme. If I will ever get married I wanna similar wedding :-) 
half of the decorations was bought in ikea, and to be honest I thinking about buying those bird cages myself :) they are so freaking cute :) but made those favours was nightmare, they just didn't want to hold together :)
About bridesmaid dresses.. We got great-ish colours, dress was really easy to wear! And thanks god for that, was so hot outside! I have to say.. Bride has good taste :)
I used just minimum make up and had hairs up. I found hard to wear make up when is outside so warm, using just bb cream and powder. Of course I had bronzer and blush but that just whole combo what should be together anyways :)
Hope all of you had amazing weekend! I am soo happy that summer is finally here :)

Loads of love 
                          Xx Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment